Each day Hive’s “One thing or Nothing” collection options each up-and-coming and established entrepreneurs from across the nation and asks them why they do what they do, their greatest failures, success methods, and extra. Know somebody who ought to be featured? Let us know.
Planning the right journey generally is a wrestle.
Planning the right group journey may be, effectively, rather a lot worse. You spend hours scouring the net in the hunt for the perfect locations to remain, eat, drink, and play in a brand new metropolis – and attempt to discover issues everybody can be proud of. After which you must determine easy methods to cut up prices and accumulate cash.
Kirk Morrison, and his pal (and co-founder) Andrew Cretin, confronted this actual drawback once they have been planning a boys journey to Phoenix.
The method was exhausting and Morrison, along with his entrepreneurial spirit, knew there needed to be a greater means – and if that simpler means didn’t exist, he was going to do one thing about it.
And so he created Krugo.
With out a background in tech, Morrison has needed to be taught rather a lot on the go, however his expertise in entrepreneurship gave him the arrogance and resilience wanted to outlive the startup life.
Morrison took the time to provide us the within scoop on what it’s prefer to be the CEO of the tech firm, and shared what it’s like to begin an organization in Regina.
- Birthplace: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Place you think about house: Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Age: 27
- What you wished to be once you have been a child: Nothing explicit, however at all times had an entrepreneurial mindset
- Favorite post-secondary class: Canadian historical past
- Earlier job: Labored in entrepreneurship for Regina Financial Growth
- How do you commute: Stroll or drive (transit isn’t so nice in Regina)
- What you at all times have with you…